These vegan vanilla popsicles are made with 4 simple ingredients and are the perfect refreshing treat for this warm summer!
This summer has been crazy. I was planning to write a new ice cream & smoothies eBook, for which these vegan cashew popsicles would have been perfect. But life happened.
We had visitors non-stop before and after our 3-week stay in Quebec. A trip during which I got quite badly injured at the sternum by a masso-kine-ortho,who was supposed to treat previous injuries. It took over a month until I was able to function “normally” again.
We also had no internet for a whole month. So the book didn’t happen but I promised myself I would work on it a little bit every week until next summer until I have an awesome collection of refreshing summer recipes for you. Are you excited? I know I am!
But until then, these vegan popsicles are way too delicious to keep them for myself. They’re made with only four ingredients, none of which is coconut. They’re also soy-free, oil-free and refined-sugar free. They were actually inspired by my vegan white chocolate raw cashew cheesecake, which is on the blog and in the free eBook available to my newsletter subscribers.
To get started, you will need some popsicle molds, of course. I use these (though mine make 8 and not 12) and the result is so pretty! But you could use any popsicle molds, or even silicon muffin molds. I also recommend a good quality blender. As you may already know, I use the Omniblend, which is professional quality for about half the price of a Vitamix (which is super great if you can afford it!). *Non-sponsored ads in the form of affiliate links; I will earn a small commission with each purchase, which helps me keep the blog alive and thriving :)
I only drizzled a little bit of chocolate on them, but you could double the scrumptious chocolate and dip them completely to make an amazing vegan revello! Also, the recipe only makes four popsicles, because I prefer to have less and make two different batches at the same time. Simply adjust the recipe to make as many popsicles as you want.
Pin for laterIf you try this recipe, make sure to snap a picture and share it on Instagram or Facebook using the hashtag #valisesetgourmandises. I wanna see your creations! And don’t forget to leave a comment below :)
4-ingredient vegan vanilla popsicles
Cashew Vanilla Popsicles
- 3/4 cup organic cashews
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons 90ml plant milk*
- 3 tablespoons 45 ml pure Canadian maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Vegan Dipping Chocolate
- 1 tablespoon raw fair-trade cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon optional
- Soak the cashews 6 hours and drain well. Add all the popsicle ingredients to your blender, liquid first. Blend until you reach a thick and creamy consistency.
- Divide into four popsicle molds and freeze 4 hours. To help get them out, soak the mold in warm water for a few seconds until they slide out.
- Whisk all the ingredients together in a small bowl. Dip the popsicles one by one in the chocolate, using a spoon to help get better results. Enjoy right away or freeze until ready to eat.
**If your blender isn’t so powerful, add 2 tablespoons more milk + 2 tablespoons coconut oil, for a creamy result.
**This article may contain non-sponsored ads in the form of affiliate links, which means that I will receive a small commission if you purchase a product through them. The price remains the same for you, but this way you are helping me maintaining the blog and providing you more interesting content! :)