4-Ingredient Easy Vegan Cream
This easy vegan cream is made with silken tofu and cashews for a perfect consistency. Its neutral taste makes it the perfect addition to your favourite dishes!
- 1/2 cup cashews*
- 100 g silken tofu
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup water*
Place all the ingredients in your blender and process until nice and smooth, about one minute.
Taste and adjust if necessary.
Use immediately or transfer to an air-tight container and refrigerate.
- If you don't have a high-power blender, soak the nuts for 2 hours before making the cream
- This amount of water yields the perfect consistency, in my opinion. The sauce will thicken up a bit in the fridge and can be thinned out with a little bit of water
- Can be frozen but will need to be mixed well once thawed
- To make sour cream, only use 1/2 cup water and add 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Calories: 103kcalCarbohydrates: 6gProtein: 4gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 151mgPotassium: 151mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gCalcium: 14mgIron: 1mg