It’s flu season again, and whether you’re already feeling under the weather or just trying to avoid getting sick, try this powerful microbe-fighting infusion.
- 3 cups of water
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 stick of organic Ceylon cinnamon
- 3 slices 1/4 inch thick of organic ginger
- ¼ teaspoon cloves
- ½ tablespoon Organic turmeric
- As much Cayenne as you can handle try a pinch or two
- A small pinch of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons organic raw honey
Bring all ingredients except honey to a boil.
Once boiling, reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
Strain the infusion with a fine mesh sieve and divide into two mugs.
Add about one tablespoon honey per mug, stirring well. Enjoy warm.